Friday, August 22, 2008

Opportunity....

(This is a picture of Michelle Frank from Southlands website, link below, she is the Women's Minister at Southland and AMAZING!)
I just got off the phone with my friend Leigh who is on staff at Southland and helps coordinate Replenish, a monthly event for women. Replenish is an amazing evening full of worship, conversation, and community for all ages. I have loved attending this event each month and usually get there early to greet everyone. Today Leigh was calling because she wants me to tell my story during the September event. I was so excited when I hung up the phone with her and intend to talk to Colin and pray about what I should do. The kicker is, it could go either way right now. I could be pregnant and it would be exciting to share my story of infertility, finally with the result of being a mom OR I could test negative this week and have a different story to share. Either way, I know God is writing this story....I just want to be sure I have the strenth to share no matter what the ending is. Please pray that God give me a peace about sharing....I love ya.



Em



By the way...here is the link to Women's Ministry at Southland, the retreat is in October and it should be FUN!



http://www.southlandchristian.org/sub.php?id=92

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

girl, what an amazing opportunity! ooohhhh... i can't wait! thursday is just around the corner, girl! :) love you!