Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cutest Kids EVER!

Well I now have the first day officially under my belt. It went really well and our class of twenty-two is precious. I didn't sleep well last night anticipating their little personalities and different interactions with parents, and it all went great! I just LOVE meeting each little kinder in the morning and how they get REALLY excited about everything. Tomorrow we have one more half day and then Monday our full days begin. I have put the link to my schools website. Check it out....I LOVE my job.

www.thelexingtonschool.org

Not much on the baby thing today, I have been so busy I really haven't had much time to do anything but school, sleep, and eat (maybe the eating too much!). However, one week from today I could be looking at a positive pregnancy test....let's hope!!

Em

No comments: