Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pregnant!!


Friends,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers, encouragement, and love during these past few months. Our prayers have been answered because today we found out we ARE pregnant! Praise God. We just got home from a celebration dinner with family and friends and are ready for some down time together. I will blog tomorrow about the phone call, and day in general. We are on cloud nine and so thankful God has entrusted us with a wee little baby.
Em and Colin

7 comments:

Mama Smors said...

YAY!!! :) I am so excited for you all. God is so good!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you guys!

Kendra White said...

He's got the whole world in His hands... praise the LORD!

Leigh said...

Celebrating with you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! Yesterday was a long day for us waiting to hear from you and did not find out until this morning, but like any good book/movie...it was well worth the wait. I will continue to pray for you guys! You will e amazing parents... Brian King

Marie said...

I am so happy for you guys...like Brian said, we kept checking and checking. Take care of yourself and we look forward to hearing more.

Love you both

Peace Out!

Daneen said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! I know I don't know you, but I feel like I do! And I am celebrating right along with all your friends!! Way to go, God!!